Your Use of This Website is Governed by These Terms and Conditions
- Please take a few minutes to review these Terms and Conditions.
- Your use of this website constitutes your agreement to follow these rules and to be bound by them.
- If you do not agree with any of these Terms and Conditions, do not use this website.
- Regarding your DH Cards Subscription, you can opt for as many DH Cards as you want except for VIP Card. To check eligibility criteria and process for VIP Card please click here
- Once you have selected the DH Cards you wish to benefit from, your selection will be locked for the period of 4 months.
- You cannot cancel/opt out of your selected DH cards before completion of 4 months. In case of breach of the above clause, the subscription can be immediately cancelled by ODW.
- You will have to serve all the patients whose appointments are accepted by you before you cancel or change your DH Cards.
- You can opt out of DH cards any time with a prior notice of 1 month by mailing on email@example.com
- Other then DH Card system, If you are not satisfied with our services or if you think that you are not benefited with our services, then you can cancel your complete subscription with a prior notice of 1 month by mailing on firstname.lastname@example.org, your profile and account will be then inactive, and your profile will not be displayed then.
- Once you have paid for your account and subscription, there will not be any kind of refund.
- The validity of your account and subscriptions will be 1 year.
- The renewal charges for next year are 2,500/- INR with no hidden charges, and which are subjected to change; however, you will be notified for the same.
- One Dental World reserves the right to update, revise, supplement or modify this website including these Terms and Conditions, at any time without notice to you.
- We may also make improvements and/or changes in services and/or products described on this website or add new features at any time without notice to you.
- We encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions whenever you use this website.
- Your continued use of this website will constitute your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms and Conditions as they may be revised.
Copyright & Trademark Notice
- All of the content you see and hear on the onedentalworld.com including text, page headers, photos, images, illustrations, logos, designs, graphics, button icons, audio clips, video clips and forms, are subject to trademark, service mark, trade dress, copyright and/or other intellectual property rights or licenses held by One Dental World.
- You warrant to One Dental World that you will not use this website, or its content, for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions.
- The content of this website, and the website as a whole, is intended solely for personal, noncommercial use by the users of our site.
- You may download, print and store selected portions of the content, provided you
- only use these copies of the content for your own personal, non–commercial use,
- Do not copy or post the content on any network computer or broadcast the content in any media, and
- Do not modify or alter the content in any way, or delete or change any copyright or trademark notice.
- Any use of the content of this website not expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions is a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading. One Dental World reserves complete title and full intellectual property rights in any content you download from this website.
- Once you register with one dental world, you agree that you are doing only ethical practice (according to the international medical/dental ethical code of conduct) in your clinic and any unethical practice will lead to cancellation of your subscription.
- Onedentalworld.com , its content and all website related services are provided on an “as is,” “as available” basis, with all faults, without representations or warranties of any kind, express, implied or statutory.
- To the full extent permitted by law, one dental disclaim any and all representations and warranties with respect to this site and its contents, whether express, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose or use.
- Without limiting the foregoing, one dental world does not represent or warrant that the information on this website is accurate, complete, reliable, useful, timely or current or that this website will operate without interruption or error.
- One dental world does not endorse nor make any warranties or representations about the options or other service or data you may access, download or use as a result of the use of the information contained on this website, or about any website you may access through this website.
- Links to other sites are provided for convenience only. You need to make your own decisions regarding your interactions or communications with any other website.
- One dental world makes no representation that content provided on this website is applicable or appropriate for use in locations outside of the India. One dental world assumes no risk or responsibility for your use of this website, all website related services, and all of the content provided on this website.
The basic principles of ethics
- Patient autonomy: Sovereignty of patients and the power of decisions and choices is the sole discretion of the patient. The patient’s right to self- determination is not, however, absolute. The dentist must also weigh benefits and inform the patient of contemporary standards of oral health care.
- Integrity: Refers to justice, sincerity, moral soundness and uprightness. Dentist must value, personal integrity and be honest, truthful, and respectful when interacting with patients to maintain their trust.
- Justice: Justice is often associated with fair behavior from the time of elemental procedural issues such as, who shall receive treatment first, to complex questions whether the patient needs to be treated.
- Non-malicious: Highlights that no harm should come to the patient by way of any action on the part of the dentist.
- Beneficence: Beneficence ensures that the patient is well served and maximum benefits are imparted. Dentists must have respect for patients and personal dignity as human beings.
- Competence: The competent dentist is one who is able to diagnose and treat the patient’s oral health needs in their best interest. This depends primarily on the knowledge, skill, and experience of the dentist. All dentists, therefore, must keep their knowledge of dentistry up to date, and must provide treatment in accordance with currently accepted professional standards.
- Professionalism: Self-governance signifies professionalism and dentistry will thrive as long as its members actively support, promote, serve the public and act with honor and in accordance with the highest standards of professional integrity.
Limitation of Liability
- Under no circumstances, shall one dental world or any of its employees, directors, officers, agents, vendors or suppliers be liable for any direct or indirect losses or damages arising out of or in connection with this website, its content, the use, inability to use, or the results of use of the website, the services or products available on the website, any websites linked to such services or products, the materials or information contained at any or all of such websites or anywhere on the internet.
- This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all losses and damages of any kind (whether general, special, consequential dental, exemplary or otherwise including, without limitation, loss of data, lost income or profits, or business interruption), whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, even if an authorized representative of one dental world has been advised of or should have known of the possibility of such damages.
- If you are dissatisfied with this website, website related services or any content on the website, or with these terms and conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using this website.
- You acknowledge, by your use of this website, that your use of the site is at your sole risk. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of liability set forth above, so this limitation of liability may not apply to you.
- In case of any disputes between patients and dentists registered with ODW, One Dental World or any its employees/ Directors will not be responsible for this.
- In case the registered dentists are found to breach the terms and conditions or are found guilty of false practices, they may be barred from the services immediately, without any prior notice.
Enforcement of Terms and Conditions
- By accessing and using the onedentalworld.com , you agree that your access to and use of this website is subject to these terms and conditions, as well as all applicable laws, as governed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of the Gujarat State, without regard to its principles of conflicts of law.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, that provision will be deemed to apply only to the maximum extent permitted by law, and the remainder of the terms and conditions will remain valid and enforceable.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold completely harmless One Dental World and its officers, directors, shareholders, agents, and employees from and against any and all claims, damages, costs, and expensesluding without limitation claims based upon the negligence of One Dental World, arising from or related to your use of this website, the services or products available on this website, the materials it contains, and any sites linked to this website.
- You further agree to indemnify and One Dental World and its officers, directors, shareholders, agents, and employees harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demandluding reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your negligence, or violation of any law or the rights of a third party, or due to or arising out of your use of this website.
The Code of Professional Conduct
- The Code of Professional Conducts are specific types of conduct that are either required or prohibited. The determination of professional behavior is often a matter of personal decision, as individuals within the professional community attempt to apply and interpret general principles such as respecting the rights, safety and welfare of other persons. Any form of harassment relating to sexual orientation, race, color, religion, age, gender, national origin, disability or medical condition will be considered unethical. Willful property loss or damage will be considered a violation of the Code of Professional Conduct.
- The dentist who is registered with One Dental world should have at least a basic set-up and instrumentations, should follow proper sterilization, should have advanced dental chair with light, suction, and water inlet and outlet, should use proper disposal methods, should have at least following instruments given below:
- Mirror Handles
- 23 Explorer/PSR
- Scissors, Iris 41/2″ Straight, Economy
- Cotton Pliers(s), College #317
- Spoon Excavator #38-39
- Amalgam Carrier Double Ended I
- Amalgam Plugger l/2 Black
- Cleoid-Discoid 3/6
- Cleoid-Discoid 89/92
- Interproximal Carver (IPC)
- Articulatiilg Paper Forceps
- Rubber Dam Frame
- Rubber Dam Clamp Forceps
- Dycal Instrument
- Tofflemire(s) 2 per kit, universal
- Mouth Mirrors #5
- Hand pieces
- High-Speed Handpiece
- Low-Speed Handpiece
- Ball-Bearing Contra Angle Assembly (Latch)
- Contra Angle Head Assembly
- Contra Angle Sheath
- Straight Attachment
- Spray and Clean Handpiece Lubricant
- Surgical Handpiece
- Mirror Handles for Exam Kits
- Explorer/PSR Periodontal Probes for Exam Kits
- Cement Spatulas #24
- Aspirating Syringe CW Type
- Composite Instruments, Set of 3
- Rubber Dam Punch